Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
You can use Picasa Web Albums to create a Flash slideshow to embed in your site. Each slideshow features built-in playback controls, size options, and the ability to display captions. You will need to have a Google account to sign-up for Picasa.
To create and embed a slideshow with Picasa follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Account for Picasa Web Albums, using your Google username and password.
- Click the My Photos link and select the album you’d like to make a slideshow of.
- Click on Link to this album.
- Then click the Embed Slideshow link. This creates a Flash slideshow from the album you’ve selected. When you update the album, your slideshow is automatically updated to show the latest photos.
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget from the Widgets > Popular menu onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- Paste your code into the HTML Editor.
- When you are done, click Save and your album will appear on your page.